• Home  /
  • Archive by category "Community"
  • (Page 3)

Keith wins GMC Community Champion Award

Prem Goyal presented Keith Mullins, Secretary of Spartak 78 Youth Sports Club in Essex, with a 2016 GMC Community Champion…

Read more

Windsor Basic School in Jamaica thanks Prem Goyal

Jamaica’s Windsor Basic School Principal Deborah Reid-Brown has thanked supporters for the help they have given to the school over…

Read more

Prem offers insight at Bsix Humanities Advisory Board meeting

Prem Goyal, CEO of Global Markets Consultants (GMC), offered his professional insight at the second Bsix College Humanities Advisory Board…

Read more

Supporting Southwark Mayor’s Charity Appeal at Annual Ball

Prem Goyal attended the Mayor of Southwark’s Charity Appeal Ball on Saturday 7 May alongside over 300 business and civic…

Read more

Congratulations to Sam King on winning Freedom of the Borough

I wish to offer my congratulations to Sam King MBE, World War II veteran and Southwark’s first black Mayor, who…

Read more

Peckham Pride victorious in national championships

Peckham Pride Basketball team won the Men’s Under-18 National Championships with a stunning 86-39 victory over the Reading Rockets at…

Read more

Celebrating acheivement at the Grassroot Diplomat Initiative Awards

Last week, I had the honour of attending the 2016 Grassroot Diplomat Awards at the Mayfair Hotel, alongside 80 guests…

Read more

£2,000 raised for Southwark Mayor’s Common Good Trust

I am delighted that former Mayor of Southwark Althea Smith raised over £2,000 for the Mayor of Southwark’s Common Good…

Read more

Celebrating 400th Anniversary of Shakespeare in Southwark

Prem Goyal, CEO of Global Markets Consultants, and Aaron D’Souza, APP London Assembly candidate for City & East, were…

Read more

Helping Bsix College with Ofsted inspection

Last week, I had the pleasure of representing Bsix Sixth Form College’s Humanities Advisory Board at a routine Ofsted Inspection.…

Read more

Recognising community champions with Springs of Hope

Prem Goyal attended a special charity quiz night organised by at Elim House in Peckham on Saturday 19 March, in…

Read more

Helping CICCGB build new business links

Prem Goyal, CEO of Global Markets Consultants, was invited to speak at the official launch of the Côte d’Ivoire Chamber…

Read more

Camden Cares project nurturing social inclusion in North London

On Saturday, Prem Goyal and Aaron D’Souza from Global Markets Consultants joined Camden Cares, a project led by 5 undergraduate…

Read more

Celebrating launch of charitable foundation at House of Lords

Prem Goyal and Southwark community champion Amadu Kanumansa were invited to attend the launch event for the Child and Family…

Read more

Supporting the talented musicians of the Chelsea Opera Group

Fiona Woolf, President of the Chelsea Opera Group, invited Prem Goyal and his guests to attend a performance of Il…

Read more